Hello Lovelies! Another week, another Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you as always by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is...
Top Ten Characters I Wish Had Their Own Book
- Miss Honey from Matilda. : Her story is really flushed out for the movie, but can you imagine a book about her trials growing up and then her becoming a teacher to help kids like her? So good.
- Wren from Fangirl : What's it like growing up knowing you're the second half of a name? And what about life made her desert the Simon Snow world?
- Any of the ghosts from Liv, Forever: The snippets we got from them weren't enough. I want to know their whole story!!
- Alice from The Magicians.: This might have been much more interesting of a story for me if the protagonist was female. I couldn't stand Quentin. But maybe gender has nothing to do with it since even Martin Chatwin's story would have been a billion times more interesting to me.
- Marlee from The Selection : Marlee's story is about love and I love love stories. Show me the bravery of Marlee loving someone else during the competition with no interest in the Prince at all.
- The Marauders from Harry Potter : Like this one seems to be pretty obvious, but I want to know more!! I just want to be able to read all about their adventures and friendship and love and ughhhhhhh. JUST GIVE ME MORE HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE!!!
- Stephen from the Shades of London series. : I want to know more about him. I do. I'm really hoping for more in the next book!
- Iorek Byrnison from The Golden Compass : Just an entire book about armored bears!!! Plus his back story is sooo interesting!!
- Farder Coram from The Golden Compass : This could be so cool!! Tell us his entire life story please.
- Prim from The Hunger Games : All of it from her view. ALL OF IT.
What do you think lovelies? Do you want to hear more about these characters too? Who would you choose? Let me know in the comments!