Hello Lovelies!! Today we're getting into the Halloween spirit (ah! punny!!) with this top ten Tuesday from the Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books / Movies to Gear Up for Halloween!
Every Halloween I watch a handful of movies:
1. Hocus Pocus : This one's obvious. I'm a product of the 90s, I just can't go a year without it.
2. Practical Magic: I'm OBSESSED with this movie. I definitely tried to cast a love spell when I saw it when I was like seven or eight, but I figured I didn't know the words to say with it.
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas : Perfect for Halloween AND Christmas!!
4. Paranorman: So underrated!! Check it out if you haven't yet!
5. The Haunting in Conneticut : Perfect for when you want to actually be scared by a movie.
And a few books that I've read recently/think would be good to read around Halloween/or am planning to read ASAP:
6. Don't Look Back: Creepy mystery!
7. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender : Halloween costume ideas!!
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer : Super creepy!!
9. Welcome to the Darkhouse : Like reading a scary movie
10. Asylum : This looks so creepy!!
What about you lovelies?? Any yearly Halloween traditions? I'm a big fan of the holiday and related things (i.e. ghosts, vampires, werewolves, pumpkins, costumes). Leave me a comment with your favorite Halloween related thing!!