Hello Lovelies!! It's a holiday themed Top Ten Tuesday today (brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish as always).
I've been awfully good, so Santa should consider setting these books under my Christmas tree.
1. Death, Dickinson and the Demented Life of Frenchie Garcia by Jenny Torres Sanchez: This has been on my to-reads for a very long time, and I desperately want a copy!
2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz: I've wanted to read this one for so long, and now I know so many people who've read it and say it's amazing. I want a copy!!
3. Avalon by Mindee Arnett: This one got mixed reviews, but it still sounds like a super good read to me!
4. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson: I could have gotten this book earlier this year, but I was moving and I had literally a ton of books (Which I still don't have at my new place, sigh), so I opted not to get it. But I do really want to read it.
5. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shephard: I have a copy of the first one (with all my books at my parent's house), so I'd really like to get the next in the series so when I finally get my books I can devour both of them.
6. Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons: This is a book I borrowed from someone else when I read it, and I've always wanted my own copy. But graphic novels are rather expensive, so I've never bought my own copy.
7. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson: I borrowed this book earlier this year from the library and it's my favorite read from this year. I need a copy!!
8. Hi, Koo by Jon J. Muth: I love Muth's works!! I've wanted this darling little picture book since it came out, and I still haven't gotten a copy.
9 . The Port Chicago 50 by Steve Sheinkin: I read this for one of my classes and it was so amazing. I need a copy for my own library.
10. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski: So good!! And I need a copy of the first one, so I can buy a copy of the second one when it comes out.
What's on your Christmas list, lovelies? Or other winter holidays? If you could be given a book from a mysterious bearded old man what would it be? Let me know in the comments!