Hello Lovelies!! Are you enjoying some discounted candy? I am!!
As usual Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish, and this week's theme is Top Ten Characters I'd Like To Check In On.
So if I had to pick some book friends to check in on after the story has ended, see how life's going these are who I'd ring...
1. Harry Potter. I know Rowling gave us an epilogue, but it just didn't do it for me. I want more on both ends--how did the weddings? What was life like before they had kids? Did they ever panic that their life wasn't going to be normal? How is it raising kids? Do the kids bring as much trouble as they did?
2. Cathy from Wuthering Heights. Is she happy? Are they married? I want more!!
3. Peeta and Katniss from The Hunger Games: Why did they decide to have kids? Do they still have nightmares? What's the world like now?
4. Celia and Marco from The Night Circus: How's life? Is everything good?
5. Eleanor & Park : Are you happy?? Is life amazing?? I hope it is.
6. Todd from the Chaos Walking series: How is everything? What's the world like? Tell me everything!!
7. Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars: Did you make it?
8. Death from The Book Thief: Has someone else caught your eye?
9. Ella from Ella Enchanted: How's life? Tell me what other adventures you've found!
10. Karou from The Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy: How's the world? How's life? Tell me the news!!
There's others for sure, but these are the few that I want more of outside the series. I was tempted to put a few others whose series I haven't finished yet, but I figure I'll get more of them when I read the next book.
So there we are, 10 friends I want to check up on. What about you lovelies? Who do you want to check in on? Let me know in the comments!