It's my finals week, so I'm going to make this one quick.
This week's Top Ten Tuesday (by the Broke and the Bookish) allows us to fill in the blank! So I will be bringing you...
The Top Ten Books with Characters Who are Unreliable Narrators (AKA BIG OL' LIARS).
I love unreliable narrators because you never know if they're actually being unreliable or not. Occasionally they tell the truth, but occasionally they lie. So here we go...
1. Nothing by Janne Teller
2. Liar by Justine Larbalestier
3. Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman
4. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
5. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
8. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
10. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Many of these books feature the unreliable characters as side characters and not main characters. Plus I don't want to ruin the surprise if you dive in to read these!! Who's the biggest liar??
What about you lovelies? What books do you love with unreliable narrators? Let me know in the comments!!