As usual, TTT is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top 10 Book that Will Make You Cry. Now if a book makes me cry, it's probably going to end up on my favorite's list, so this is what I came up with.
1. Harry Potter : The whole series. All of it. Now it's like tears of reminiscence, but holy god I was just talking about how I pretty much cried my way through the whole last book.
2. The Knife of Never Letting Go: Obviously, I read this fairly recently, but I was sobbing. Like my cat had to come investigate the noise.
3. The Fault in Our Stars: Yepppppppp.
4. The Book Thief : Ahhh my heart.
5. White Oleander : How do people survive this in real life?
6. Wuthering Heights : Oh unrequited romance!
7. Eleanor & Park : Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this book so mu-u-uch
8. The Golden Compass : The ending kiiiiiiiiillllllssssss me. It's part of why I despised the movie.
9.Thirteen Reason Why : Ouch. Rough topic.
10. Mockingjay : Ultimate Betrayal
What about you? What books make you cry??