I know, I know. It's Monday and I'm a day late with my week in review and I didn't post at allll this week beside TTT. It's been a crazy week!!
Well, sort of. It's not like I really did anything.
But it was freeeeeeeezing at the beginning of the week and then I lost my gloves Tuesday morning and then it started snowing on Wednesday and hasn't really stopped since. So all I've wanted to do is curl up on the couch and watch movies and read things and do nothing else.
But alas, I had to work. And I worked an extra day last week for a co-worker (who was going out of town for a Grad program interview so I could not blame him in the least and I haven't got to talk to him about it yet, but I hope it went really really well!!), so I had today off.
But what did I do this week?? Well... this week I,
- celebrated my friend's birthday by going out for sushi - yum!!
- watched the last episode of Season 3 of Sherlock - ack!
- watched Teen Wolf - dear god that show, I can't wait for tonight's ep!
- went to Trivia where my team got 2nd place for the 3rd week in a row -- we will get 1st!!
- went out after Trivia where I stayed out too late but didn't get in too much trouble - XD
- worked, worked, and worked.
- went to see Catching Fire (for the 3rd time!) with my friend who hadn't seen it yet
- watched 5 movies off of the 500 greatest films list! (woohoo!!)
I also read...
- Finished reading The Ask and the Answer
- Finished reading Persepolis
- Started reading Monsters of Men
- My Self magazine I got like a month ago
- a lot of short stories online -- shhhhhhh.
I added to my library collection by 4.
Wow that is not a good picture.
Anyway, I got...
- Awaken Me Darkly by Gena Showalter : I've read her Lords of the Underworld series for a couple years now, and I quite like them. Her YA venture was AWFUL, but I have two books in this series that are later in, so I thought I'd pick up the first one to give it a try.
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman : One of my friends recommended this book to me, so I picked up a copy.
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken : Two of my friends have been raving about this book forever, and one of them just moved in with her boyfriend. Since they then had two copies, he gave me his! It was super sweet and I'm so excited to read it.
- Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayle : This is pretty far outside of what I normally read, but it's my book club's book pick for the month, so I picked up a copy to read. I'm interested to see if I like it or not!
And that about sums up my week. What about you? What happened last week for you??