I don't know what happened yesterday, but a whole heck of a lot of you visited my blog, so thanks for that! That was a nice surprise to come back to, especially because I've been a HORRIBLE blogger this last week and a half.
But alas, what can you do? Just jump back on the bandwagon, eh? So I'm back with my week in review!
Let me tell you guys. I do not get any happier when I see that my week in review graphic is still "seasonal". It's the worst. It's been snowing again for the last couple days and we're supposed to get like a foot by tomorrow and SCHOOL'S ARE ACTUALLY CLOSING. You don't understand. I live in Montana. Literally the only time I didn't have school growing up was when our water heater exploded and the school was partly flooded and had no water. Snow storms were not a valid excuse. It's like the end of the world.
Which speaking of, I didn't see any ginormous wolves or snakes yesterday; did any of you see the effects of Ragnarok?
So I know I skipped a week, but I'm going to have to just summarize a bit here.
The last two weeks, I...
- Did laundry? Yup. Yup. Did laundry. It was thrilling as always.
- Finished my Grad School application and sent it off! Hope I get good news soon!
- Watched several movies. I think my favorites were Cinama Paradiso and Battle Royale. Two very different extremes, but both awesome.
- Wanted to die from Teen Wolf because I don't understand what's going on and I'm so upset about everything, but I'm hoping it'll get better. I trust in the Teen Wolf Powers That Be.
- Got accepted to Beta at Literally, today! (well okay a couple days ago, but I just managed to get on today.) It seems pretty sweet, but I'm still feeling a little bit lost and confused. I'll keep you up-to-date!
The last two weeks, I read..
- Quite a bit of stuff online again. But there was a really good, really long story I was reading, and it isn't finished and now it's on hiatus, urgh.
- Rebecca. I haven't really gotten into it honestly. But I need to finish it this week so I can wrap it up as my classic for February.
And I didn't buy any books for myself! A book for my sister and two books for my roommate, but I'm not going to count any of them.
I think that's the first time I've said that since I started this blog.
March starts in a week, so I'll be starting up my list of Middle Grade reads!! I'll also be reading Reboot by Amy Tintera because a friend gave it to me for Christmas and I already feel guilty that it's taken me this long. But I'm excited to give it a read!
I can't believe we're already almost 1/6th of the way done with 2014!
What have you been up to lovelies?? Let me know in the comments!