Yes, I recognize that it's no longer Tuesday, but I wanted to participate in this week's TTT because it's a pick your own, and I had already decided on my theme and then didn't get around to posting. So, here we are.
Top Ten Books I HAD to own, but still haven't read
1. The Casual Vacancy. I mean come on, I had to get this asap. But it's been sitting on my shelf for about a year and a half and I haven't read it. EEEEP.
2. The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao. I was so excited to see this at a yard sale that I picked it up immediately. But I haven't read it two years later.
3. A Discovery of Witches. This book sounded so good that I just had to get it! But I've had it for two years and still haven't read it.
4. A Visit from the Goon Squad. Another great find that's been sitting on my shelf for two years.
5. New York by Edward Rutherford was technically a gift, but I really wanted it. And I got it about six years ago and haven't read it yet. To be fair, I've started it I just haven't gotten very far.
6. Thunderstruck. After reading Devil in the White City, I desperately needed all Larson's books but I haven't read this one yet.
7. In the Garden of Beasts. Another Larson one which I got as a present, but haven't read yet, even though I would have bought it for myself if I hadn't been given it.
8. The 5th Wave. I got this as soon as it came into the store cause I really wanted to read it, but I've had it for a couple months now and haven't picked it up.
9. Ready Player One. Another one I had to get right then, but haven't picked it up in the six months or so I've had it.
10. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. This looks sooo cute and I've heard such good things but I've had it for six months and haven't picked it up yet.
So that's it lovelies! A peek at my book shelf and my procrastination skills. Which of these do you think I should pick up ASAP?? Let me know in the comments!